祝福網

首頁 > 學習 > 英語 / 正文

商務英語口語900句(七)

2022-12-21 英語

  此系列為商務英語口語900句,一個單元,中英文對比,讓你輕松學習商務英語。以下是祝福網的整理。商務英語口語900句(七),歡迎閱讀。

  >>>點擊下載音頻

  Unite Seven 還盤

  Part one

  161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.

  我們希望能認真考慮我們的還盤,并盡快告知決定。

  162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.

  我們希望您能重新考慮報價,如果可以重新報價,我們可以妥協

  163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

  如果我們接受你的報價,我們將賺不到多少利潤,因為當地市場主要銷售中價產品。

  164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.

  你們的競爭對手出價很低,除非你降價,否則我們必須去其他地方買

  165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.

  接受你的報價會給我們造成重大損失,更不用說利潤了

  166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.

  我想指出的是,你們的報價高于其他國家競爭對手的報價

  167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?

  你的價格真的沒有下跌的余地嗎?

  168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.

  我們可以從其他渠道以低于您的價格購買商品

  169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .

  你們的報價和競爭對手的報價差別很大

  170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.

  我們希望貴方能報最低價,否則我們必須在其他地方下訂單

  171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.

  如果你堅持最初的報價,我們的利潤將大幅減少

  172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

  我們沒想到你給的折扣這么低

  173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.

  您的報價應基于我們客戶的實際情況

  174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.

  在我們的市場上,有許多類似的產品,而且價格更低,我們擔心許多老客戶會流失

  175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.

  你不能接受你的報告,因為另一個供應商給我們5%的折扣

  176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.

  你的報價并不比其他報價有優勢

  177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.

  我們遺憾地通知貴方,您的價格比其他供應商高9%

  178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.

  與其他供應商相比,您的價格缺乏競爭力

  179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.

  你的報價沒有競爭對手報價的優勢

  180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.

  我們的還盤符合國際市場,公平合理

  Part Two

  181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.

  你的出價比我們想象的要高。

  182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

  遺憾的是,我們的消費者認為你的價格太高,而且與一般的市場價比相比,太高了。

  183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

  我們感謝您的商品質量如此之好,但我們不會接受您的條件。

  184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.

  我們發現你的價格太高了,我們無法接受。

  185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.

  我們很遺憾地告訴你,出價一點也不讓我們滿意。

  186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.

  你提交的報價太高了。

  187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

  對不起,我們不能接受你的出價。

  188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.

  你們的價格太高,會讓我們陷入困境。

  189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

  我們根本賣不出你的訂價這么高。

  190.Your price is beyond our expectation.

  你們的價格超出了我們的預期。

  191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

  你應該知道,同一種產品的定價應該因市場而異。根據我們的市場情況,你的價格太高了。

  192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.

  你的縫紉機價格高得讓人無法接受。

  193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

  不幸的是,你的價格太高了。如果你不能降價20%,生意就不能談了。

  194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.

  你們的價格漲得太快了,我們根本賣不出你們的產品。

  195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

  不幸的是,由于你們的價格太高,無法達成交易。

  196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.

  你的報價根本行不通。

  197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.

  如果你堅持按原報價,生意根本談不上

  198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.

  如果你能出價更合理,我們可能會增加訂單數量。

  199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.

  根據你的價格,不可能達成交易。

  200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.

  您的報價不利于增加我們的市場份額。

精品小說推薦: 昔日落魄少年被逐出家族,福禍相依得神秘老者相助,從此人生路上一片青雲! 我行我瀟灑,彰顯我性格! 彆罵小爺拽,媳婦多了用車載! 妹紙一聲好歐巴,轉手就是摸摸大! “不要嘛!” 完整內容請點擊辣手仙醫

Tags:商務英語口語900句   商務英語口語   英語口語練習

網站分類
標簽列表